There would be two parts to the challenge, the first would be to get rid of any books you know deep down you will never read, so whether you bookmooch, bookcross, give them away to a charity shop these books will take up less of your space and have the opportunity to be read.
The second part of the challenge, will be to set up a pool of those unloved books and read between 3-6 of them between Nov 1st 2008 - Dec 31st 2009.
The books I have had for years are:
1) Conan Doyle: Sherlock Holmes 1
2) Conan Doyle: Sherlock Holmes 2
3) A.S. Byatt: Possession
4) Laurell K. Hamilton: The Laughing Corpse
5) Tess Gerritsen: Harvest
6) Nora Roberts: Red Lilies
7) Josef Haslinger: Opernball
8) Robert Ludlum: The Bourne Identity
9) Nora Roberts: Northern Lights
10) Nora Roberts: Immortal In Death
11) Sue Grafton: D Is For Deadbeat
12) Nora Roberts: Jewels Of The Sun
13) Nora Roberts: Tears Of The Moon
14) J.W. Goethe: Iphigenie auf Tauris
15) J.W. Goethe: Die Leiden des Jungen Werther
16) Agatha Christie: The Secret Of Chimneys
17) Chaim Potok: The Chosen
18) Madeleine E. Roberts: Point Of Honor
plus many, many more that are at my second "book storing place"
Post a Comment