I pondered, I really did, but in the end, there's no saying "No" to yet another of J. Kaye's challenges: The Erotica Challenge.
* You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading to your books prior to 2009.
* Read 10 erotica in 2009.
* Overlaps with other challenges are fine.
* When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your reading list will be posted. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed.
If you’ll be posting your challenges on your sidebar, then please put the button up and link before signing up.
If you don’t have a blog, leave the URL blank.
* You do not have to list your books ahead of time. If you decide to, you can change them as you go.
* You must be 18 years or older to join.
My list will slowly develop here:
1) Jill Shalvis, Jacquie D'Alessandro & Jamie Sobrato: Heating Up The Holidays
2) Lori Wilde: Lethal Exposure
3) Jill Shalvis: Flashpoint
4) Jennifer LaBrecque: Yule Be Mine
5) Cara Summers: Come Toy With Me
6) Leslie Kelly: Slow Hands
7) Jill Shalvis: Flashback
8) Jill Shalvis: Storm Front
9) Sarah Mayberry: She's Got It Bad
10) Vicki Lewis Thompson, Jill Shalvis & Rhonda Nelson: Better Naughty Than Nice
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. The links to post your reviews are up in the right sidebar at J. Kaye’s Book Blog.ReplyDelete
Uhhhh...did I do a no-no? My comment is gone.ReplyDelete
@ J. Kaye: Thanks a lot for the welcome. I've been pondering about that one a while, but in the end... I think by now I've signed up for almost all the challenges you host. You simply have great challenges going, thank you so much for that!ReplyDelete
As for your comment: You didn't do a "no-no", I just decided to put all comments on moderation after I had some advertising here. I hate advertising as it ruins my day and is simply annoying. That way I rather moderate each comment, even though I don't get to it every day. Sometimes, life happens...
I totally understand about having to monitor the comments. If I didn't live at my computer, I'd do that too. SPAM does have a chance to get settled before I am on it...lol!ReplyDelete
@ J. Kaye: Sometimes I wished I could live at my computer, but I have classes to attend ;-)ReplyDelete