Monday, January 19, 2009

Mailbox Monday, January 19, 2009



Marcia from The Printed Page is hosting the Mailbox Mondays, where participants reveal which books they had in their mailbox in the past week. This is my first time participating, but it certainly won't be the last!

1) Charlotte Bronte: The Professor
2) Elizabeth Young: Asking For Trouble
3) Merline Lovelace: A Question of Intent
4) Marie Ferrarella: Protecting His Witness
5) Dani Sinclair: Secret Cinderella
6) Charlotte Douglas: Mystique
7) Libba Bray: A Great and Terrible Beauty
8) Jim Butcher: Storm Front
9) Rhys Bowen: Her Royal Spyness
10) Jin Xing: Shanghai Tango (audio)
11) John Katzenbach: The Analyst (audio)

Okay, this is getting insane! But to my defense, I have to say I ordered The Professor and Asking For Trouble earlier on for challenges. A Question of Intent, Protecting His Witness, Secret Cinderella, and Mystique cost me about 3 Euros as I got them from eBay. I got the two audiobooks through my subscription to Audible (I get two audio books each month). That leaves me with three books that I got "just because". Sounds better, I'd say.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wendi! I actually prefer not getting this many books this early in the year. I have so many unread books and I just know I'll have to rearrange my bookshelves so that at least most of my books fit on them. I hope your book arrived? (Well, I guess I'll se it on next Monday's Mailbox, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. Don't apologize for getting great books, enjoy 'em.

    ReplyDelete