I'll at least give the Read Your Name Challenge a shot. What can happen, other than that I won't make it, anyway?
1. Using your first name, or blogger name, or your pets name, or even your favorite literary character's name; whichever you like, choose books with first title letters that spell out your name. (Audio books and eBooks are also okay.) Such as my name: Victoria. the first book's title would start with the letter V, then the next book title begins with I, etc. Make sense? (I hope so!) :p
2. Bloggers and non-bloggers alike are free to join. If you do not have a blog and would like to post your reviews/titles that spelled your name somewhere, you may do so here at the group blog. Just send me an e-mail (phantombibliophile [at] gmail [dot] com), or leave a comment letting me know you'd like to use this blog.
3. If you have your own blog, come back here every month and leave a comment containing the link to your challenge page containing the books you've read or each review you've written for books that count for this challenge. (Crossovers with other challenges are okay.) I will make a new post for this on the first of every month.
4. The challenge runs from Jan. 1st 2009, to Dec. 31st 2009. You may join at any time.
5. Last but not least, be sure to sign up using Mister Linky Below! & Leave a comment with what name you're going to use, and the name itself of course! Oh, and don't forget to link back to the challenge from your blog (if you have one of course) to show you're participating!
My list will appear here:
Kleine House-Apotheke, Die: M. Reufsteck/J. Stoeckle
American Born Chinese: Gene Luen Yang
Thornthwaite Inheritance, The: Gareth P. Jones
Heating Up The Holidays: Jill Shalvis/Jacquie D’Alessandro/Jamie Sobrato
Road, The: Cormac McCarthy
Idlewild: Nick Sagan
Not-So-Perfect Past, A: Beth Andrews
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment