* choose ONE self-improvement-type book (be it for weight-loss, finances, clutter-control, spirituality, or whatever), and read it between January 1 and March 31st, 2009
* take one or more principles from the book that INSPIRED you to make a change, and actually APPLY it in your life bewteen April 1st and December 31st, 2009!
* make sure you use common sense, and aren’t doing anything illegal! ;)
* overlaps with other challenges are okay
* e-Books and Audiobooks are allowed
I have yet to decide what I want to read for the challenge, but I'll update here.
Kathrin ~ Part ONE of this challenge ends today! Stop by the challenge blog and let me know which book you chose to read, and what you were inspired to do for the next part of the challenge! ;)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the reminder, MizB!!!ReplyDelete