This is the last task at hand before I complete my final post. A meme on the Read-A-Thon.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
The most daunting was the 15th/16th hour. My eye lids kept falling shut, so I took a nap - only to find my computer messing with me *sigh*
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I think YA is always a good choice for the wee hours. I don't think I could come up with some general books that work for each or at least most participants, though. Tastes are too different. For me, Tess Gerritsen did a great job, once I got into reading thanks to Eun-Ah Park's manhwas. Others might hate mangas/manhwas and mysteries or thrillers.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think what would be fun to see was a list of books the past participants read during the 24 hours. That might inspire some reading choices. But I wouldn't change anything about the Read-A-Thon, you did an awesome job!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The cheerleaders and the challenges kept me busy and distracted me from being tired for a long time. That was awesome!
5. How many books did you read?
I finished 2 books plus 1 audio book and am close to the end of a 3rd book.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
I read Eun-Ah Park's Sweet & Sensitive 4 and Sweet & Sensitive 5. I listened again to Meg Cabot's How To Be Popular, and I've almost finished Tess Gerritsen's The Mephisto Club.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
My current read, Tess Gerritsen's The Mephisto Club.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Meg Cabot's How To Be Popular - I didn't like it much the first time around and I still have my problems with the story.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I've been reading, but a big Thanks! to all the cheerleaders! You were awesome!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
If I don't miss the date: I definitely will participate again. Actually, I wished you would do this more often!