Sunday, April 19, 2009

The 24th hour

It is over! And I'm already sad *sigh* I wished the Read-A-Thon were more often, not just once a year. I know not everyone could join in all the time, but maybe it would give those who don't have the time at a certain date the chance to join in at another date?

Ah well. I'll just have to wait until next year. At least I accomplished a bit :-)

Books read so far: 2 plus an audio book during the time whenI tried to coerce my computer into working with me instead of against me

Pages Read so far: 694

Current book: The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen (page 348 of 413)

Current song: Queen Of New Orleans by Jon Bon Jovi

Now I'm off to finish up my book and then I have a bunch of comments to reply to (Thanks everyone! I love your comments :-) ) and after that I will check out what other read-a-thon-ers did. I'm so curious!

7 comments:

  1. Wohoo :D
    Congrats on finising, you were great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for cheering on me, Blodeuedd! The Read-A-Thon was awesome :-)

    I just finished my third book, The Mephisto Club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a GREAT job - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I'm giving you an award - you can stop by my blog tomorrow and see. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot, Elizabeth!
    I'll make sure to check your blog tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did GREAT!!

    I agree -- I wish we could schedule a read-a-thon about once a quarter. Just think of all the books that we could complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Molly!
    Maybe we should team up and create read-a-thons for the other two quarters? Or we could just offer Trish, Nymeth and Hannah to do the other two quarters so that we don't have too many platforms for the read-a-thons?
    When I think of all the books that we could complete I have such a big smile on my face - I almost look like Julia Roberts ;-)

    ReplyDelete