I am joining Joy's Non-Fiction Five Challenge!
I have been thinking about joining this challenge for the past 4 or 5 days, and though I a first didn't want to join so that I had more time for fun reads, I now just feel like I have to join! It has been a looong while since I last read non-fiction other than what I need to read for university, so this will definitely be something different.
My 5 books are:
- 1. Bill Bryson - A Short History Of Nearly Everything
- 2. Bill Bryson - In A Sunburned Country (in German)
- 3. Bill Bryson - The Lost Continent
- 4. Tony Buzan - Use Your Head (in German)
- 5. Azar Nafisi - Reading Lolita In Tehran
- 6. Nancy Peske & Beverly West - Cinematherapy For Lovers
- 7. Hilary Rodham Clinton - Living History
- 8. Geneen Roth - Breaking Free From Compulsive Eating (in German)
- 9. Cameron West - First Person Plural: My Life As A Multiple (in German)
Of course I realize this list is a bit longer as it is supposed to be, but I will change the list so that in the end there will be five books left in time for the beginning of the challenge.