Saturday, January 20, 2007

2007 TBR Challenge - final list, 2nd try

For mizbooks' 2007 reading challenge, I have updated my list of books and changed/added a few.
I actually had hoped I had my final list, but when I went over my list once again I realized that I felt like doing some alterations...

Alterations are underlined!


My "new" 2007 want to read's for the challenge are:

Nancy Atherton: Aunt Dimity Digs In
Enid Blyton: Malory Towers omnibus 5
Harlan Coben: Drop Shot
Theodor Fontane: Frau Jenny Treibel (German classic)
P.J. Tracy: Dead Run
Stephanie Barron: Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor
J.D. Robb: Naked In Death
Susan Sussman: Audition for Murder
Ann Brashares: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Janet Evanovich: Seven Up
Julia Spencer-Fleming: In The Bleak Midwinter
Nancy Peske & Beverly West: Cinematherapy for Lovers

My alternates are:

Nancy Fairbanks: Death A L’Orange
Sue Grafton: C is for Corpse
Cameron West: First Person Plural (German edition)
Catherine Alliot: The Old-Girl Network
Bill Bryson: Frühstück mit Kängurus (German edition for the one in Australia)
Jeffery Deaver: Speaking in Tongues
John Grisham: The Testament
John Grisham: The Brethren
James Patterson: 1st to Die
Bill Bryson: The Lost Continent
Robert Ludlum: The Bourne Identity
Jane Austen: Mansfield Park
Hillary Rodham Clinton: Living History
Emily Bronte: Wuthering Heights
Tom Clancy: Without Remorse

I really, really hope those are the last alterations I will make...

No comments:

Post a Comment