Saturday, January 27, 2007

10 books I could hardly put down

At one of the online reading groups a member asked:

What are ten reads that you remember enjoying and couldn't hardly put down?

1. All of the Harry Potter books (Except for Order Of The Phoenix, cause a classmate told me who would die when I had only 100 pages left to the end - argh! She did that sooo on purpose!!!)

2. Lee Harris' Christine Bennett books

3. Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

4. P.J. Tracy's Monkeewrench (apa Want To Play?)

5. Astrid Lindgren's book about the children of Bullerbü (Kid lit, but sooo great, no matter what age I am/was ;-) )

6. Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep A Secret?

7. Jeffery Deaver's The Bones Collector

8. Henry Winterfeld's Detectives In Togas (Kid lit as well, but also the only book we had to read at school that I had read about a year earlier - I brought my hardcover to school each day back then.)

9. Rhys Bowen's Murphy's Law (First in a series, haven't read any further so far, but am waiting for some time to read the second which is on my shelves.)

10. Mitch Albom's Tuesdays With Morrie

No comments:

Post a Comment