J. Kaye is once again hosting the Spring Reading Thing and I'm very grateful! In the past I missed the sign up, but this time I made it! LOL
Essentially, Spring Reading Thing 2009 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone. It will take place March 20th-June 20th (which is, coincidentally, the spring of 2009).
To participate, here’s what you need to do:
* Create a list of some books you’d like to read or finish this spring.
* Feel free to set some additional reading goals (such as reading to your kids two hours per week, getting through your pile of magazines, etc.). This is completely optional.
* Write a blog post including the list of books you want to read and any additional goals you’ve set, and get ready to post it on your blog on March 20th.
* Visit this blog on March 20th to sign up. I’ll have a Mr. Linky set up that morning, so you can submit a link to your personal Spring Reading Thing post, and it will be added to the master list.
* Read! Work on your goals throughout Spring 2009.
* Report your results. Write another blog post in June to let everyone know how you did.
* Have fun! Visit other participants to see what they’re reading. Write reviews if you’re so inclined. But most of all, enjoy your spring reading.
So, I still playing with my list of books, but I will add the following for sure:
1) Stephenie Meyer: New Moon (hope that's the title of #2!)
2) Amy Tan: Hundred Secret Senses
3) Kizzur Shulchan Aruch
4) Harry Kemelman: Sunday The Rabbi Stayed Home
5) Margaret Grace: Malice In Miniature
6) Tess Gerritsen: The Mephisto Club
7) Marjane Satrapi: Persepolis 2
8) Eun-Ah Park: Sweet & Sensitive #4
9) Jill Shalvis: Instant Attraction
10) Jane Austen: Northanger Abbey
11) Charlotte Bronte: The Professor
12) Richard Yates: Revolutionary Road
13) Lisa Jackson: Fatal Burn
14) Eun-Ah Park: Sweet & Sensitive #5
15) Maureen Child: An Officer And A Millionaire
16) Charlaine Harris: Dead Until Dark