Thursday, March 12, 2009
Friday Fill-In # 115
So here we go with another Friday Fill-in. To join in or find more Friday Fill-ins, please check out Janet's blog :-)
1. When I look to the left, I see a load of books and my remote controls.
2. My bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work for you!
4. Never have anything done dirt cheap! (Unless you want to have it done twice, that is!)
5. Watching out for kids is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any chocolate or cookies feel free to send some over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go shopping and grocery shopping with Mom, reading some more of Robert Fate's Baby Shark's Beaumont Blues, and maybe write a review or two - oh, and I have two challot to bake, tomorrow my plans include resting and reading/studying a bit and Sunday, I want to write at least one, preferably two, more reviews (I'm waaaay behind!) and read some more, because the book really is more than just awesome!