Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 115



So here we go with another Friday Fill-in. To join in or find more Friday Fill-ins, please check out Janet's blog :-)

1. When I look to the left, I see a load of books and my remote controls.

2. My bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work for you!

4. Never have anything done dirt cheap! (Unless you want to have it done twice, that is!)

5. Watching out for kids is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any chocolate or cookies feel free to send some over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go shopping and grocery shopping with Mom, reading some more of Robert Fate's Baby Shark's Beaumont Blues, and maybe write a review or two - oh, and I have two challot to bake, tomorrow my plans include resting and reading/studying a bit and Sunday, I want to write at least one, preferably two, more reviews (I'm waaaay behind!) and read some more, because the book really is more than just awesome!

11 comments:

  1. Ummmm, hope you get some chocolate and cookies. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an intriguing name for a book! I'm going to look it up right now :-) Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty good view if you're looking at a pile of books! I hope you get to some of them this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Oooh! I'll take some chocolate chip cookies, too, if they're homemade! :-D

    Throw Poo at the Birthday Girl! is my Fill-in :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 sounds perfect to me :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i had the best view from my bedroom window. :)

    i played too this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I like your #6! I would share my cookies with you!! Have a great day!!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. Looks like packed weekend for you!

    Btw, my inspiration board is home to my dreams...it holds pictures and notes to myself...

    ReplyDelete
  9. busy weekend, huh? hope you enjoy. thanks for the vist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Life Scraps and Patches: I did get some cookies, but they're all eaten by now *sigh* Hope you will also have a great weekend :-)

    @ Janet: Baby Shark's Beaumont Blues is an awesome book, but one thing: It is a series and the first book's title is Baby Shark... :-)

    @ Bellezza: I just love the view to my left :-) I'm not sure I will have a chance to read much of the books from the pile, but I might be able to finish up two, which is something...

    @ thekoolaidmom: I'll share them with you if I get some more. I only have oatmeal raisin cookies here right now.

    @ ~Mhay~: Yes, I'm a reader - and I'm proud of it!

    @ Yvonne: Glad you like it!

    @ Arlene: Maybe one day you'll have the best view from your bedroom - I hope you will!

    @ Jen: Happy weekend!

    @ Sherrie: Thanks for sharing :-)

    @ yyam: I like the idea of your inspiration board! Yes, my weekend is packed - especially because I didn't do much yesterday LOL

    @ Paula: I totally agree! Loads of books is a great thing :-D

    @ milet: Yes, it is a busy weekend, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete