Sunday, March 29, 2009

Non-Fiction 5



This year, Trish is hosting the Non-Fiction 5 Challenge and of course, I'm in again! So far I never managed to complete my books, but we'll see how I'll do this year.

The rules are:

1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2009 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found each month on this blog)

2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)

3. If interested, please sign up below with the link to your NFF Challenge post (all choices do not need to be posted and may change at any time)


So, I can do this, I know I can! LOL

My books will be:
1) book on ADD (German)
2) book on tea
3) Holly Robinson Peete: Get Your Own Damn Beer, I'm Watching The Game! A Woman's Guide To Loving Pro-Football
4)
5)

2 comments:

  1. You can TOTALLY do this!! :) Thanks for signing up--your third choice sounds like a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Trish! I also believe I can do this, if I only set my mind on it! :-) Thanks for hosting this challenge!

    ReplyDelete