Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Fill-in # 114



And...here we go! It's been a while after all... If you want to join in, check out the blog!

1. Helping tourists find the right train/subway was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place to stack books is what I want and need.

3. I'm hopless in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or water.

5. My books and I will never walk on separate paths.

6. Our big (make that huge) family reminds me that there is always someone to lean on and talk to, no matter where we go.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit, tomorrow my plans include try to find some new book shelves and Sunday, I want to create my schedule for the next semester and read a lot more for the papers due at the end of March!

2 comments:

  1. You are an avid reader, I see. I hope some of that reading is for fun and not all work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storm, I'm lucky. Two of the books for my papers are also pleasure reads. I have to hurry reading them, but the pleasure still is bigger than the pressure to hurry :-)

    ReplyDelete