Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Word Meme

USING ONLY ONE WORD

I found this at Darla's blog and liked it a lot, so I thought I'd post it here.

And I agree with her that it's not as easy as you might think! It's really hard to only use one word answers.

Where is your cell phone?
desk

Your significant other?
nonexistent

Your hair?
colorful

Your mother?
nurse

Your father?
best

Your favorite thing?
books

Your dream last night?
none

Your favorite drink?
tea

Your dream/goal?
Israel

What room are you in?
bedroom

Your hobby?
reading

Your fear?
bugs

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Israel

Where were you last night?
parents

Something that you aren't?
thin

Muffins?
chocolate

Wish list item?
books

Last thing you did?
TV

What are you wearing?


TV?
PJ

Your pets?
cats

Friends?
awesome

Your life?
boring

Your mood?
procratinating

Missing someone?
yes

Drinking?
water

Your car?
non-existent

Something you're not wearing?
dresses

Your favorite store?
bookstore

Your favorite color?
blue

When is the last time you cried?
dunno

Five people who email me regularly?
ARMies

My favorite place to eat????
desk

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now??
vacation

2 comments:

  1. This looks like fun and I wouldn't think it would be easy. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, it was somewhat difficult for a few of the questions, but others were really easy! Let me know when you do it, I'd be curious to read your answers :-)

    ReplyDelete