Saturday, March 21, 2009

Awards!

Oh my goodness! With the dozen blogs on my blogger dashboard I usually feel really lost, so I just now found out that Rebecca from Lost In Books honored me with three (!!!) awards! I am speechless! This all happened in January already, and I just now saw her comment at my other blog, where I actually only keep track of the series I'm reading.

Thank you so much, Rebecca!!!







There are so many fellow blogger I would like to pass these on to, but I can't give away an endless number of these awards, so I'll give them away to the blogs I have to read every day:

1) Kris from not enough books - hers was one of the first blogs I ever read and I've been a faithful reader :-)

2) Lesa from Lesa's Book Critiques - I love her reviews and her author interviews!

3) J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog - she has the best challenges (there is only one I am not participating in, as I have no library with fun reads, only the university library) and I love the reviews she and her kids write!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! Double wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Beth! And my pleasure, J. Kaye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathrin, Thank you so much. It means a lot that my blog is one of three that you read every day. I just received an international award!

    Hugs, Kathrin. Thank you.

    Lesa
    http://lesasbookcritiques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe Yeah leave it to me to put it on the wrong blog, right? Well I am glad you found them and you are most welcome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, don't worry, Rebecca! I had so many blogs on there, it must have been confusing! I think the list is now better to overlook, though, as it no longer shows all the blogs I'm contributing to for challennges etc. So you actually helped me!
    Thanks again for the awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards Kathrin and thanks so much for passing them on to little 'ol me! I truly do feel honored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kris - and my pleasure! :-)

    ReplyDelete