Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March summary

What a lousy month! I really didn't read much, with all the other stuff I had to do... I can only hope April will be better!

Added
45) Lorna Barrett: Murder Is Binding
46) Margaret Grace: Malice In Miniature
47) German book on ADD
48) Steve Mosby: The 50/50 Killer
49) Tess Gerritsen: The Mephisto Club
50) Janice Kay Johnson: Snowbound
51) Florentine Dame & Elizabeth Weydt: An Grenzen
52) Lora Leigh: Nauti Boy
53) Lisa Kleypas: It Happened One Autumn
54) Julie James: Practice Makes Perfect
55) Julie James: Just The Sexiest Man Alive
56) Jill Shalvis: Flashpoint
57) Bram Stocker: Dracula (for university)
58) Poppy Z. Brite: Lost Souls (for university)

Read
18) Agatha Christie: The Mirror Crack'd From Side To Side
19) Robert Fate: Baby Shark's Beaumont Blues
20) Meg Cabot: How To Be Popular
21) Robert Fate: Baby Shark's High Plains Redemption
22) Marco von Münchhausen: Zeit gewinnen mit dem inneren Schweinehund (time management)

DNF
none!


4 comments:

  1. I think you did great, but I know how you feel when you don't meet your reading goals. I read 2 really long books this month, which hurt my totals.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Anna! My books weren't even particularly long, so maybe that's what really annoyed me. But I have hopes for April! The Read-A-Thon should help...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my worst month in years. Don't worry, it goes like that sometimes, things'll pick up for you. And the Reading Marathon will help. I remember reading The Mirror Cracked many years ago and trying to figure it out. They made a film of it with Rock Hudson and Elizabeth Taylor, which was pretty good too. Happy reading in April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Sandra! I hope it'll get better again in April. I hate it when my reading is this slow.
    As for the movie - I watched it and I love it! For this one, actually, I watched the movie about a dozen times before I finally got around to read the book.
    Happy reading in April for you, too!

    ReplyDelete