Friday, March 20, 2009

Maree's mini-challenge

Maree from just add books created her own mini-challenge.

The goal is to read a certain amount of books for some of the challenges you have going in April.

So, I've decided on the following books:

Maureen Child's An Officer And A Millionaire for the Spring Reading Challenge

Kizzur Shulchan Aruch for the Jewish Literature Challenge AND the Spring Reading Challenge

Harry Kemelman's Sunday The Rabbi Stayed Home for the Jewish Literature Challenge AND the Spring Reading Challenge

Tess Gerritsen's The Mephisto Club for the Series Challenge 3 AND the Spring Reading Challenge

Marjane Satrapi's Persepolis 2 for the In Theirs Shoes Challenge AND the Spring Reading Challenge

I think I can read these five books within the next few weeks. I just have to refrain myself from reading one of the books before the challenge begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment