Sunday, March 29, 2009

Scott Westerfeld Mini-Challenge



Well, here I am with another mini-challenge hosted by Becky. If you want to join, just click on the picture above! I know I have joined a lot of challenges already, but with all the reviews on the Uglies books by Westerfeld that I read lately, I think I have to join this challenge to give me a reason to get the books and read them. Shallow, I know...

Here is what Becky said about the challenge:

The Scott Westerfeld Mini-Challenge will be for 2009. January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.

The goal of this one is to read TWO of his books.


My choices:
1) Uglies
2)

4 comments:

  1. I am doing this challenge as well - I read Uglies last year and loved it.

    Have just finished 'Pretties' and will read the final in the trilogy 'specials' soon to finish the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I take it that you enjoy the books quite a bit. Am I right, Sally? I mean, reading three books by the same author within months sure must say something... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should've joined this challenge because I have read four books by Westerfeld this year anyway! Uglies is really good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you read the books and heard about the challenge afterwards? That's bad :-(
    I sure hope I'll enjoy the books. I read so many raving reviews...

    ReplyDelete