Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



This is a wonderful weekly hosted by J.Kaye.

So, my current reads are:

Robert Fate: Baby Shark's Beaumont Blues

and

Laura Childs: Eggs In Purgatory

The Baby Shark book is for a paper due at the end of the month and right now I really should be reading, but instead, I figured I'd be online for a while and see what happens. I really need some more teein (like caffein only in tea?), and then I'm good to go, only, I also have a bunch of reviews that need to be written - ah the procrastination is calling! *sigh*
And Eggs In Purgatory is the first in Laura Childs' new series which I'm reading for a mystery group I'm in.

Up next are:

Robert Fate: Baby Shark's High Plains Redemption

Nancy Horan: Loving Frank

Stephenie Meyer: New Moon


and

Kelley Armstrong: Bitten

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the first two, but have the second two. I was so addicted to the Twilight books...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright! Thank for the link and yes, I agree with the Meyer's books. I couldn't get enough...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome!
    As for the Twilight books - I take my time reading them, though...

    ReplyDelete