Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 116



So here we go with another Friday Fill-in. To join in or find more Friday Fill-ins, please check out Janet's blog :-)

1. Why do we have to adhere to deadlines?

2. Procrastinating and getting distracted veeeery easily are now habits.

3. I have a bunch of books to review right next to me.

4. I had never heard the phrase "the roof is on fire" and it actually made sense ...

5. I want to race through the next 50 books the way I always do.

6. How am I to know what you're thinking.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my current read and hopefully starting a book justfor me and for fun, tomorrow my plans include read up on some things for the first paper due Wednesday and otherwise relax a bit and Sunday, I want to hopefully finish the paper so that I can send it to some friends for them to read through for spelling and grammar mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment