Friday, October 2, 2009

September summary

September has been the worst month so far. I have been busy with work and with having one of my wisdom teeth extracted. The first part was very necessary, because my old computer didn't really work anymore. Now I have a new one, though! And the second was no fun at all!

Anyway, back to reading:

Added
114) Dan Brown - The Lost Symbol
115) Rhonda Nelson - The Hell-Raiser
116) Lisa Kleypas - Mine Till Midnight
117) Rachel Caine - Midnight Alley
118) Benyamin Cohen - My Jesus Year: A Rabbi's Son Wanders the Bible Belt in Search of His Own Faith
119) Tanya Huff - Blood Trail
120) Amanda Quick - I Thee Wed (Bookcrossing)

Read
82) Nick Sagan - Idlewild
83) D.D. Barrant - Dying Bites

So, you see it was a really, really bad month!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad we couldn't all quit our day jobs and read. I dream of doing it one day, though. Maybe October will be a better month for you. I feel for you with the wisdom teeth; I had three of mine removed at the same time in high school. Not fun at all!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, Anna! If there was a program that allowed readers to quit their day jobs to read full-time, I would so be part of it!!!
    Maybe October will indeed be better for me. I have no clue how I'm doing so far, though *blush*

    ReplyDelete