Tuesday, October 6, 2009

it's a mess, guys, a real mess

Please forgive me for not being around much lately. Things have been really crazy around here and I'm not feeling too well. No health problems and the family's okay as well, so no worries there! It just came very unexpected and sucks big time right now. Life just isn't being nice to me right now ;-) I'm trying to remember that there are many other people who have more problems than I do, but you know how it is - it just doesn't help that much... I'm annoyed and it seems I want to be annoyed right now. So be it :-P

On top of that, classes start again next Monday and I have 1) no schedule yet, 2) no clue which books to get and 3) what to read for the first couple lessons.

I'll still read my mails, though and read books and hang around a bit, so no worries. I might just need a bit :-)

See you in a bit with reviews and a much, much better mood!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Things will lighten up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{HUGS}}} and a bit of virtual chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I had tons of real chocolate already ;-) I sure hope things'll lighten up very, very soon!

    ReplyDelete