Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hour 1 meme

I'm reading from a small town in Germany. No need telling you where I am, you don't know it anyway ;-)

3 facts about me:
1) I'm a student majoring in American studies (with Romance studies and comparative religious studies as minors) - once I've completed this I will have my MA.
2) My music taste is "eclectic" - which I think is just a nice way to say I listen to so many different, even opposing genres, you wouldn't be able to keep track anyway.
3) I have never been outside of Europe, but plan my big trip to the USA for next summer.

My TBR pile for the next 24 hours contains 11 books, but if I don't find what I want to read on there I'll just browse the other 337 books I have on Mt. TBR.

I don't have any goals, but a few more comments on my blog would be nice ;-)

I did my first read-a-thon earlier this year and it is great. If your eyes are falling shut, relax a bit. Drink lots of fluids and HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I might know the town in Germany. I lived in Belgium for a while and then in Denmark. Great afternoon and the leaves are falling, wind is whipping through the trees here in Auburn, Alabama, great time to curl up with that next book and keep on reading!!! Hot chocolate and cookies have got to be around there somewhere!!

    Go Reading,Go Reading,Go Reading!!!
    Rebecca
    the Transcendentalists team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do? Really? It's so small!!!

    ReplyDelete