1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Basically every hour since Hour 17... But if you really want me to decide Hour 23.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
What is there to improve? it's perfect, you're doing an awesome job!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
As usually I loved the mini-challenges.
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
MaryJanice Davidson: Undead and Unreturnable
Jay Asher: 13 Reasons Why
Will Eisner: The Spirit
Alan Bennett: The Uncommon Reader
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
??? No clue! I loved them all so much for different reasons...
8. Which did you enjoy least?
See question #7
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I was a reader.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Definitely! Now off to more reading and then calculating how much I'm donating!
Well done, you were fantastic :DReplyDelete
I've read both of your book recommendations, and I agree they both make excellent read-a-thon books! Congrats on finishing 4 books-I couldn't pick a favourite either. :) And it's so awesome you're donated to charity as well!ReplyDelete
oooh 13 Reasons Why, I have that in my TBR, I wonder why I didn't include that in my TBR for readathonReplyDelete
You did a great job with those books. Glad to see that you had a good time!ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot!ReplyDelete
Violet, keep 13 Reasons Why until the next read-a-thon, if you are patient enough. It's a great read for that occasion :-)
Congrats on your total!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Jodie :-)ReplyDelete