Friday, January 29, 2010

too much in too short a time

Sorry I haven't been around much this week. Next week, most likely, won't be much different. Right now there's so much going on I don't even know where to start.

One of our cats, Karlheinz, has been missing since last Sunday. (Yes, that his him, in my closet - he likes it there!)

From what one of our neighbors said to us (Mom, Dad and me), we are pretty much certain he killed him and dumped him somewhere. In short, I'm devastated! He is the sweetest, funniest cat. He constantly chases shadows, he's really into this. Otherwise, he sleeps, eats, and snuggles up to us. He wants to be close to us. He never harmed anyone on purpose and would never do anything! What sick person would do something like that??? (Well, besides our neighbor who clearly has lost the last of his marbles a long time ago.) And we don't even have proof he did anything.
I just want my cat back! I want him back for us, and for his brother (Sano), who is sad and keeps looking for him. We actually don't dare letting Sano out, as we're scared something will happen to him. Damn it, we have "our boys" since they were a week old. We take care of them, we love them, we feed them, look for them, they're family! I keep thinking, just, please, let him come back! Now, tonight, tomorrow morning. Just let him pop back up on our door.

And this is the time I'm supposed to study for exams and prepare presentations. So not happening! I have a presentation and an exam on Tuesday, another test on Wednesday, then a presentation on Friday and the week after, I have an exam on Wednesday. Yay - not!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, no. I'm so sorry, Kathrin. I hope your neighbor didn't do such a horrible thing and that Karlheinz will show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible and I really hope you are wrong :( Can you report your neighbour? Fingers crossed he turns up happy and healthy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! He still didn't show up and we don't have any real proof other than what he said to us. I miss him a lot, but it's by now hopeless. I just hope we can find a way to keep Sano safe without having to lock him up for the rest of time. :-(

    ReplyDelete