Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Follow

Friday Follow

I just found this wonderful celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades at Shelly's blog ! Now, you can join in every Friday to get some more followers - and, mostly, to find more great blogs!

Here's how you can join the celebration:

  • Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below - Only need to on one blog
  • Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots - We will follow you back
  • Follow as many blogs as you'd like to have followers
  • Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
  • Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow


By the way, you don't have to sign up in each of these Mcklinky's, once you add your name and link to one, it'll show up in all of them!


MckLinky Blog Hop


6 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    nice blog...found you by Follow Friday!

    http://muse-in-the-fog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. Stopping in from Friday follow. Love books here also! I am following you now and can't wait to peruse your site. have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find your follow button so I can follow you back? Leave me another comment if you can help a girl out. :)

    http://gifts2love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow I'll be following you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following from Friday followers (a little late). You can find me blogging here:

    http://www.couponclippinmommy.com

    ReplyDelete