Saturday, January 2, 2010

The 2nd Bloggiesta is coming up!


I can't begin to tell you how glad I am the 2nd Bloggiesta hosted by Natasha @ Maw Books Blog is coming up next weekend: January 8 through 10!

Now that I have started blogging both in English and German in early 2009, I have two blogs to maintain, which has been a bit tricky at times.

For this blog, I have to do the following:

  • write reviews (or at least reviewlets for the older books) for the following books:


    1. Robert Fate: Baby Shark's High Plains Redemption

    2. Harry Kemelman: Sunday The Rabbi Stayed Home

    3. Peter O'Donnell & Jim Holdaway: Modesty Blaise - The Gabriel Set-Up

    4. Sam Savage: Firmin

    5. Karen Tei Yamashita: Tropic of Orange

    6. Cormac McCarthy: The Road

    7. Rachel Caine: Glass Houses

    8. MaryJanice Davidson: Undead and Unreturnable

    9. Will Eisner: The Spirit

    10. Alan Bennett: The Uncommon Reader

    11. Martin Millar: Lonely Werewolf Girl

    12. P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast: Marked

    13. Agatha Christie: Star Over Bethlehem

    14. Gene Luen Yang: American Born Chinese

    15. Hester Browne: The Little Lady Agency

    16. Sylvia Plath: The Bell Jar

    17. Sarah Mayberry: She's Got It Bad

    18. Vicki Lewis Thompson, Jill Shalvis & Rhonda Nelson: Better Naughty Than Nice

  • update blog roll

  • work on review template

  • get gravatar (finally!)

  • prepare template posts for future reads including picture & links


For my German blog:
  • finally transfer old posts to new blog

  • update blog roll

  • work on review template


That should be far more than I can handle, so I'll leave it at that.


3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to Bloggiesta too. Much to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited!! Thanks so much for posting about the Bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, so am I! I was hoping for a new Bloggiesta for the past two months or so already.

    Natasha, I desperately need the time to do some maintenance work here (and some other things!). I'm excited and scared at the same time... There's so much to do!

    ReplyDelete