Thursday, January 7, 2010

good or bad? I can't make up my mind...

Dang, sometimes living outside an English-speaking country can be annoying! I pre-ordered Courtney Summers' Some Girls Are a short while ago, and usually the pre-ordered books arrive at my place the day they're out, but not this time. This time, I will have to wait until the end of January, because the book is not even in Germany yet. I really wished they would have shipped a few copies at least, so that I wouldn't have to wait so long.

On the bright side, I don't have much reading time during the next two weeks (I have one essay due January 15 and four presentations the week after), so it would be really hard to have another new book lying around, knowing I'd feel very, very guilty if I started reading it before all the other things are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment