Friday, January 22, 2010

blame game time!

Veracity by Laura Bynum, recommended by drey @ drey's library, Kate @ The Neverending Shelf, Monica @ The Bibliophilic Book Blog, Wendy @ Wendy's Minding Spot, Bookfool @ Bookfoolery and Babble, Kristi @ Books and Needlepoint and many more

Siren by Tricia Rayburn, recommended by ExtremeReader @ Extreme Reader Book Reviews

Girl In The Arena by Lise Haines, recommended by Kristen @ Bookworming in the 21st Century

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting as well as Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble (+2 as I already pre-ordered it) and Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire, recommended by Kate @ The Neverending Shelf

The Makioka Sisters by Junichiro Tanizake, recommended by Kristen @ BookNAround - I wasn't certain about this one before, but reading Kristen's review I'm certain I want to read this one!

Dream Life by Lauren Mechling, recommended by Kim @ The Book Butterfly and Lenore @ Presenting Lenore

They Never Came Back by Caroline B. Cooney and Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey, both recommended by Kristi @ The Story Siren

Kiss Me Kill Me by Lauren Henderson and Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway, both recommended by Nina @ J'adore Happy Endings

Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson, recommended by Ann-Kat @ Today I Read...

Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

3 comments:

  1. I'm really getting into Veracity, now, and it's great. Maybe someday I'll actually finish it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I say "You're welcome" or hide my head in shame? ;-) I like to corrupt others into reading good books so I guess I won't hide and I'll hope like crazy that you like The Makioka Sisters too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookfool, glad you're getting into Veracity now!

    Kristen, just stick to "you're welcome" :-)

    ReplyDelete