Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bloggiesta - the summary




It's getting late-ish here and I can't concentrate any longer, so I'll call it a Bloggiesta and go back to reading for the rest of the evening.

Today, finished up officially following all Blogger bloggers where I could find the follow button.
Then I wrote my bio to send to Nicole at Linus' Blanket for her blog to include it in the That's How I Blog post (For those who haven't listened to it yet, even though I think most already know this great show, That's How I Blog is a web radio show on Blog Talk Radio hosted by Nicole where she interviews/chats with book bloggers and even has a 20 Minute Book Club at the end. And this book club even has it's own challenge!). Now all I have to do is take a picture of me and I can send it off to Nicole. I hope that's the case tomorrow!

Now, with these tasks, I completed the following during this Bloggiesta:


  • updated blog rolls at this blog and at my German blog

  • created gravatar and added it to blogger and twitter

  • worked out a new review template that you will seen early this week

  • edited labels on all blog posts

  • created favicon, but couldn't add it

  • created link on blog to follow me on twitter

  • created sign up for posts right on the blog

  • finished a few old reviewlets

  • now officially following the bloggers I've been subscribing to for many, many months

  • wrote bio for Nicole to put up



Now, there is still a lot to do, but I think I did okay for this Bloggiesta and maybe I'll just dedicate the week after my term finals to working on my blog. Oh, no! That's the carnival week, so let's say the week after that!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! you really got a lot done!! I'm adding you to my blogroll - thanks for finding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on such great productivity! Bloggiesta was fun, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you did a great job. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, thanks! :-) There's so much to do, so I'll do another personal Bloggiesta in late February. But you're right, I did get a lot done.

    Care, thanks! I love Bloggiesta, it's my one of my favorites.

    Carol, thanks :-) So you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! You did a lot over the weekend. I'm going to continue doing my own personal Bloggiesta work as well. I'm motivated to get so much more done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lisa :-) I also hope to do a lot more in the near future. I have a few more ideas in mind...

    ReplyDelete