Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Musing Mondays (January 11)

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about tidy bookshelves.

Are your bookshelves strictly books only? Or have knick-knacks invaded? Do your shelves also shelve DVDs? Photos? Why not snap a photo – I’m sure we all like to spy on other’s shelves!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your opinion in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks.


Now, I already posted my bookshelves a while ago (they're now filled with more books, but otherwise it looks the same). As I am not with my bookshelves, you'll have to make do with these shelves (or maybe I'll vlog with them in the background one say)...

I absolutely love my bookshelves and I have sorted all my books first by read and unread and then by author. My new bookshelves, who also divide my room) hold my DVDs and the unread books and the old shelves hold the books and mangas I already read.

Other than that, I only have a few knick-knacks on my shelves: three scented candles (vanilla, chocolate chip cake and some caramel-y dessert), a pen that looks a lot like that yellow bird on Sesame Street, two wooden mini-puzzles, one in form of two cats, the other in form of a bear. Oh, and the plastic and cloth flowers I got at various flea markets/festivities and the wooden rose a good friend of mine gave me as a present are all on top of the shelves, where nothing else would do much use (I can't reach up there anyway, so why not put those up there?)


No comments:

Post a Comment