Friday, June 15, 2007

Page 161

I found this meme at Musings Of A Bookish Kitty's and it's been a while since I did this, so I'm doing it again.

The Rules:
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open it to page 161.
3. Find the fifth full sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog.
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.

This one is that never gets old because it's always changing. If you'd like to play along for the first time or give it a try again, consider yourself tagged!


Since I have two books that are at the same distance from where I am right now I'll just do it for both.

He'd changed out of the wet clothes he'd worn on the boat.
from: Meg Cabot - Avalon High

"And what?"
from: Mary Daheim - Fowl Prey (#2 in the Bed & Breakfast mystery series)

No comments:

Post a Comment