I found this one at Melissa's Reflections and enjoyed reading her things so much I decided to think about some not that well-known facts about me.
1. I'm the only granddaughter my Grandparents have (on both sides!). I have one brother and two (male) cousins.
2. Also, I'm the oldest grandchild for both my Grandparents.
3. Once we read a book for school that I had already read a few weeks before - as a hard back along with the other two books in the series. No matter how heavy the book was, I refused to leave me precious book at home. It was Henry Winterfeld's Detectives In Togas from 1953.
4. Back when I was at school I brought along even the heaviest of books to read during breaks and on the bus. I think the heaviest was one of the Harry Potter books.
5. Back at school, during the last few years I kept annoying my German teachers by applying English punctuation to German texts. This was the only reason they had to use red ink on my papers when it came to spelling and grammar. (Don't ask about content, though, cause I never had finished the books we were to write the paper on LOL)
6. When ordering food or eating out, I may say "I'm getting this", but in the end I pretty much always end up ordering something else. I just can't help it...
7. I kept trying and trying to keep a journal, but I never managed to write something down for longer than 2, 3 months. I think I'm doing much better with my blog!
8. I learned how to knit from my Grandma and right now I'm working on a cell phone sock (see here for an example for one you can buy. Mine will be red/orange/yellow.
9. I despise Lord Of The Rings as books. The movies are okay, but please, don't try to get me to read the books!
10. I have a mock exam (just translating some English excerpts into German and write a bit down about the authors) next week, and so far I haven't done a thing for it.