Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tears Of The Moon

Number: 99
Title: Tears Of The Moon
Author: Nora Roberts
Started: September 14, 2007
Finished: September 17, 2007
Pages: 413
Genre: romance

Language: German

Where The Book Came From: From tauschticket.de , a German swap page

First Sentence: [translated by: me] Ireland is a land of poets and legends, of dreamers and rebels.

Cover Blurb: [translated by: me] Daydreams seem to be enough for the musically high talented Shawn Gallagher besides his job in the family-owned pub. Neither Brenna O'Toole, his best friend, nor his siblings Aidan and Darcy can understand why he doesn't make something out of his talent. But his longings are in another world full of music, myths and magic - until the love of a bubbly red-haired curly head sneaks into his heart, secretly and completely unexpected...

Reason For Reading: It was what I needed to get out of a slump.

Comments: To be honest, I'm a bit afraid I might spoil the story line of the Gallagher trilogy for someone who reads this without having read the books. So I will refrain from my own thoughts other than:
It was a great book, though I enjoyed the first better. Also, it was fun to see the dynamics between the sisters and the visitors in the pub again!

Favorite Part: When Darcy catches them kissing!

Miscellaneous: I want to go to Ireland!!!

Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment