Sunday, September 23, 2007

Murder Uncorked

Number: 100
Title: Murder Uncorked
Author: Michele Scott
Started: September 17, 2007
Finished: September 20, 2007
Pages: 220
Genre: mystery
ISBN: 0-425-20684-X

Language: English

Where The Book Came From: I got this book along with a few others from two wonderful women. Thanks, girls!

First Sentence: Nikki Sands hated her job almost as much as she hated her past.

Cover Blurb: Nikki has just set foot on Napa Valley's rich soil when she realizes her new job may not be as safe as she thought. First off, Derek Malveaux is dosconcertingly sexy. Second, his top winemaker is dead in the bushes outside Nikki's cottage. It doesn't take a connoisseur of foul play to know something's taken a terrible turn...

Reason For Reading: In a way for the Cozy Mystery Month, but also because it sounded like a fun read.

Comments: I'm everything but a wine connoisseur. Actually, I tried wine once and decided it's not for me. I love my various tea blends :)
But nonetheless, I just had to try this mystery. And it was a great decision because it is an awesome first in series.

Favorite Part: Oh so many! LOL

Rating: B+

1 comment: