So, I'm on my way to catch up, I really am! But then, my actual job right now should be writing my term papers LOL
This time, Kim is leading was back to the blog basics and the tasks were:
* Write (or update) your “About Me” Page — Make sure you can see your About Me from the main page of your blog because someone just arriving at the site should be able to easily see a little information about you
* Update your contact information
* Add some sort of picture of yourself (if you’re comfortable with that)
* Update your Blogroll — Blogging Startup has a good series on blogrolls starting with “Does My Blog Need A Blogroll?” — check out some of the other entries, they’re pretty short and interesting
* Create a link to your Archives on your front page (there are a lot of widgets for this, or you can find other ways to do it — either way, it’s important to do so people who want your archives can find them to get a sense of what they can expect from your blog)
* Add a link (or make sure a link is there) so readers can subscribe to your blog via RSS
* Get to work on other basic blog maintenance you’ve been meaning to do
So, my About Me section is up to date and I wouldn't know what else to say other than: Ask me if there's anything else you want to know! I can be contacted, but I decided against a picture of me a looong time ago. I'm just not comfortable with being that public. The archive can be reached from the front page, and even the subscription works, so what is left?
A blog roll, I have only a few links on there, so I will update it over the next week, whenever I feel like procrastinating again, and then everything should be okay.