Tuesday, December 2, 2008

two more challenge for 2009

So, now that I found out that the Audiobook Challenge doesn't require me to create my list of reads upfront, I'll also definitely take part in that challenge.
I have an account with Audible and am on a plan where I get two audio books each month. In the past 5 months, I didn't get around to listen to all the books I got and I want to get back on track with that.

I'll add my list for this challenge here:
1) Linwood Barclay: No Time For Goodbye
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

And the second challenge I'll try to do is Kim's Amateur Sleuth Challenge 2009, which she'll host at A Novel Challenge.
The guidelines are:
1) Read 12 books featuring an amateur sleuth.
2) Each sleuth must have a different vocation or hobby ie shopping, cooking, writing, advice column, crafts store, school psychologist, gardening, remodeling, etc.
3) Can be first in series or else where.
4) Can be cross used for other challenges.

My list - at least a tentative one:
1) Agatha Christie: The Mirror Crack'd From Side To Side

2) Alice Kimberly: The Ghost And The Femme Fatale
3) Jessica Fletcher: Manhattans & Murder
4) Victoria Laurie: Crime Seen
5) Victoria Laurie: Demons Are A Ghoul’s Best Friend
6) Marion Chesney: Hasty Death
7) Anna Maclean: Louisa And The Missing Heiress
8) Elizabeth Peters: The Mummy Case
9) Mary Jane Maffini: Organize Your Corpses
10) Madeleine E. Robins: Point Of Honor
11) Elaine Viets: Shop Till You Drop
12) Harry Kemelman: Sunday The Rabbi Stayed Home

No comments:

Post a Comment