Saturday, December 27, 2008

20 Books In 2009 Challenge

So, I will participate in the 20 Books In 2009 Challenge - I think that way I'll be able to at least finish one challenge!

My finished books will be added below as I go on reading:

1) Oscar Wilde: A Woman of No Importance
2) Patricia Davids: Military Daddy
3) Meg Cabot: Jinx
4) Vicki Myron: Dewey
5) Marie Ferrarella: Protecting His Witness
6) Natalie Anderson: Bought - One Night, One Marriage
7) Linwood Barclay: No Time For Goodbye
8) Suzanne Brockmann: Prince Joe
9) Marjane Satrapi: Persepolis 1
10) Johann Maier: Judentum & Judentum - Reader
11) Jill Shalvis & Jacquie D'Alessandro & Jamie Sobrato: Heating Up The Holidays
12) Merline Lovelace: Devlin and the Deep Blue Sea
13) Marie Ferrarella: The Bride With No Name
14) Rutu Modan: Exit Wounds
15) Naomi Alderman: Disobedience
16) MaryJanice Davidson: Undead and Unappreciated
17) Nalini Singh: Slave to Sensation

No comments:

Post a Comment