This challenge will begin on January 1, 2009 and run through December 31, 2009. The rules are a bit different this year, but not by much. Here are the rules...
All of the books have to be from either the Harlequin or Silhouette imprint. It doesn't matter which one. The challenge is...
1) Read 1 book with a holiday theme.
2) Read 1 book by an author you never read before.
3) Read 1 book with one of these words in the title - wedding, marriage, husband or wife
4) Read 1 book set in a place you've never been before.
5) Read 1 book with a body of water in the title (i.e. water, lake, river, island, etc.)
That's a total of 5 books for the year.
A few additional things...
1) You can change books in the middle of the year, nothing is written in stone!
2) Books used in this challenge may be used in other challenges.
3) Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebook.
4) Please sign up by commenting to this post.
5) Please come back and post your reviews as you read the books for the challenge.
I have not yet made up a complete list as I don't have all the books yet, but I will add the books as I go:
1) Jill Shalvis, Jacquie D'Alessandro & Jamie Sobrato: Heating Up The Holidays: All He Wants For Christmas/His Grown-Up Christmas List/Up On The Housetop
2) Marie Ferrarella: Protecting His Witness
3) Natalie Anderson: Bought: One Night, One Marriage
4) Marie Ferrarella: The Bride With No Name
5) Merline Lovelace: Devlin And The Deep Blue Sea