Thursday, January 29, 2009
Friday Fill-in # 109
1. I'd really like to be asleep right now.
2. Aua! Verdammter Mist, verdammter! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. (an approximate translation of the German part: Ouch! Damned sh**, dammit!)
3. Possession is a book I've had on Mt TBR for far too long.
4. You gotta love Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like books and my bookshelves - it's a natural combination.
6. I can read on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to get to my parents' to relax a bit, tomorrow my plans include reading a bit for fun and even more for my papers and Sunday, I want to pack my stuff on time, get home safe, and before doing all this, I want to have a fun time reading a bit more for fun and for the paper!