Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stay tuned for...

*drumroll please*


... the first post of my new feature on series! My very first month will be with my beloved guest stars Kristin "Baby" Van Dijk, Otis Millett, and - last but certainly not least - Robert Fate!

... a few revelations about yours truly! - Umm, that would be me ;-)

... a post on fighting the book buying addiction (and maybe losing the battle?)!

... my first participation in an online book tour!

... and a bit more.

Because even though I haven't had much time or energy to post lately, it finally rained a bit here, so my concentration is better again and I have so many blog post ideas I have no clue where to start :-)

2 comments:

  1. I always seem to have a million ideas in my head, but no time to get them down as posts. I feel like I should set aside time each day for blogging, I just haven't figured out what time that will be yet!

    I'm looking forward to your posts.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem! But maybe, maybe Natasha's Bloggiesta will help later this month?

    I definitely plan on finishing up the posts I have been talking about in this post before that, though. I have good chances with that, as half of the posts are already on paper, so now I just have to go and type them up.

    ReplyDelete