Monday, June 22, 2009

Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge



Well, we all know that I love reading challenges, right? So I heard a lot about Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series, but I never managed to read any of them. Isn't Beth from Beth Fish Reads's challenge a wonderful chance to change that?

The Rules:

1. Between July 1, 2009, and June 30, 2010, catch up on Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire series. No matter if you're starting with book 1 or book 8, you have a year to read all about Sookie. Read Sookie in print, listen to the audio, read an eBook -- format is not an issue.

2. Sign up using Mr. Linky. Put your name in the top box. For the bottom box, please use the URL that links specifically to your blog post about this challenge, not to your blog's home page.

3. After July 4, I'll create a post with another Mr. Linky where you can link your reviews so everyone can read them track your progress.

4. If you don't have a blog and want to join in, sign up in the comments here. Later, let us know about your progress by leaving comments on the review link page.

The Books:

Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail
Definitely Dead
All Together Dead
From Dead to Worse
Dead and Gone

I'll link the book titles to the reviews as I go along!

3 comments:

  1. Yippee. I'm so happy you've decided to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I agree. The challenge is a great opportunity to read Sookie Stackhouse... I've been wanting to read it for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    I definitely can't wait to start reading. We'll see how it goes :-D

    ReplyDelete