Saturday, April 8, 2006

Welcome!

Well, for those who don't know me a few lines about who I actually am:
I'm a 21 year old law student living in Germany. My favorite genre in books are mysteries (cozy and gory ones alike!), thrillers, fun reads, sometimes bizarre books and whatever else I can find that draws my attention (I have a short attention span! ;-)) Anyhow, I love to read and write about what I read, so blogging sounds fun, don't you think?

Anyway, I'm gonna blog whateer comes to my mind. There will be posts about books, university, my life, pretty much anything! Maybe some of you will comment, but let me tell you one thing: Due to some bad experience in the past I will work something out with th comments - I don't want to have to delete spam comments every other days...

So now, I think I should leave it at that and instead take care of a short post on what I did and read during the first three months of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment