Thursday, April 1, 2010

blame game time (April 1)

It is time for another blame game! I realized I skipped the last week or so, but with my cat and everything, I was too distraught to remember... The blame game was first done by Chris from Stuff As Dreams Are Made On.

Elizabeth Scott's Grace was mentioned by Elie from Ellz Reads. After my first encounter with Elizabeth Scott's work earlier this year I definitely have to read more!

Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian was reviewed by Jill from The Magic Lasso. I've never read any of Chris Bohjalian's books, but I'm really curious.

Ann Malaspina's FInding Lincoln was reviewed by Natasha from the Maw Books Blog. It sounds like a good kiddie lit book!

Queen of Secrets by Jenny Meyerhoff was reviewed by Laura from Tattooed Books. Even if she didn't absolutely love it, the story sounds interesting to me, so I actually already pre-ordered it.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog recently. I read Secrets of Eden as well and enjoyed it. My favorite book by Bohjalian, however, is The Double Bind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I'll keep The Double Bind in mind :-)

    ReplyDelete