Saturday, February 13, 2010

blame game time (February 13)

It is time for another blame game! I realized I skipped the last week or so, but with my cat and everything, I was too distraught to remember... The blame game was first done by Chris from Stuff As Dreams Are Made On.

NOTE: This is part 2 of 3 for this edition. I hope I can make a real dent in my Google Reader. There are too many unread blog posts right now!

Catherine Gilbert Murdock's Front and Center was reviewed by Alison from So Many Books So Little Time, but I'll have to read Dairy Queen first, as it is the beginning of this trilogy.

J.T. Ellison's The Cold Room was recommended by Marcia from The Printed Page and how could I possibly resist such a wonderful mystery / thriller?

Loretta Ellsworth' In a Heartbeat was mentioned by Kim from The Book Butterfly - a few times. actually!

Tera Lynn Childs' Oh.My.Gods was mentioned by Nina from J'adorehappyendings. The description sounds so good, I'm really curious to read it. Nina also mentioned Jessica Verday's The Hollow.

Robin Palmer's Little Miss Red and Ally Carter's Heist Society were mentioned by Kristi from The Story Siren. The same goes for Allison van Diepen's Raven, Abby McDonald's Sophomore Switch and Sarah Mlynowski's Parties & Potions. And the last of these actually means I add three more books, as Parties & Potions is the fourth in a series! Kristi also added Chloe Neill's Firespell to my wishlist.

Jennifer Brown's Hate List was reviewed by Shanda from Book Thoughts.

P.C. Cast's Goddess of the Sea was reviewed and praised by Monica from The Bibliophilic Book Blog. As I am having a really, really good time with P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast's House of Night series, I can't not have this one on my wish list now, can I?

Stacey Parker Aab's Government Girl was reviewed by Serena from Savvy Verse & Wit when it caught my attention.



Phew! Now I'm at under 400 unread blog posts. Since tomorrow is carneval, I can only hope you will all play nice and not post too much. Lunch is at 11 am and as soon as it is over we'll start the dressing up, partying and having adult fun (read drinking - if moderate, as I have to work on Monday *wink*).

No comments:

Post a Comment