Monday, February 9, 2009

speechless and sad

I'm not sure when I'll post something this week (other than the scheduled post for tomorrow, which is already completed).
Last night my greatuncle passed away and I'm not sure I'll be in the right mood to post *or* complete any of the reviews I have sitting around here uncompleted. He was the best, funniest, most caring person you can imagine and it is sad that we won't be able to talk again or visit each other.
I'm still stunned, sad and speechless, so I'm not sure I'm making much sense. I guess I should better leave it at that! See you in a couple days at the latest!

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of your loss - take time to heal emotionally - and remember all the great times you had with him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your Great Uncle. He sounds like he was a wonderful Uncle to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to thank you all for the nice words.

    ReplyDelete