Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March summary

I really need to tune down the frequency with which I'm buying new books! Three months in and I already got 22 books more than I actually read. Maybe I'm a hopeless case? I mean, I pre-ordered 4 books this month alone - and I'm glad they won't arrive until later this year...

new additions
36) Toni Morrison: A Mercy
37) Kate Atkinson: When Will There Be Good News?
38) Ally Carter: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
39) Lauren Oliver: Before I Fall
40) C.J. Omololu: Dirty Little Secrets
41) J.T. Ellison: The Cold Room
42) Lionel Shriver: Double Fault
43) Susan Beth Pfeffer: Life As We Knew It
44) Lionel Shriver: Double Fault
45) Khaled Hosseini: The Kite Runner
46) Laura Kinsale: Flowers from the Storm
47) Becca Wilhite: My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions
48) J.T. Waldman: Megillat Esther
49) P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast: Hunted
50) David Ebershoff: The 19th Wife
51) Justina Chen Headley: North of Beautiful
52) Alan Fox: The Seeker in Forever

read
21) Jill Shalvis: Instant Gratification
22) P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast: Chosen
23) Tzipi Caton: Miracle Ride
24) Becca Wilhite: My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions
25) Michele Wahlder: Alphatudes
26) Melissa De La Cruz: Blue Bloods
27) Melissa De La Cruz: Masquerade
28) Ally Carter: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
29) John Boyne: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
30) J.T. Waldman: Megillat Esther



1 comment:

  1. lol, u really love books. You have some great reads there though. I hope u give one of them a try and review. I would love to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete