Monday, March 8, 2010

50 Followers Contest - now with 5 winners!

Well, I told you I'd add 1 more winner and therefore 2 more books to my contest once my blog reached 99 followers. Now we're at 101, so we would have 4 winners who get two books each, but I'm feeling funny today, so let's up this to 5 winners.

The books are:

  1. Courtney Summers: Cracked Up To Be
  2. Poppy Z. Brite: Lost Souls
  3. Laurie Halse Anderson: Speak
  4. Sam Savage: Firmin
  5. Gareth P. Jones: The Thornthwaite Inheritance
  6. Rachel Ward: Numbers
  7. C.J. Omololu: Dirty Little Secrets
  8. Carrie Ryan: The Forest of Hands and Teeth
  9. Suzanne Young: The Naughty List
  10. Lindsey Leavitt: Princess for Hire


Except for Dirty Little Secrets these are all paperbacks.

The giveaway is open internationally and will end March 17, 2010!

To enter the contest fill out this form!



2 comments:

  1. Hiii beautiful badge the cat is great, thanks for make the contest international, I cross my fingers to win, my nick is Haku or simply haku, I filled out the form, thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Haku! The cat's my sweetie, Sano Izumi. He's still a bit sad about losing his brother (as is our entire family), so he especially enjoys his reading time.

    ReplyDelete