Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm going on a vacation...

Well, not really, but Friday is the last day for the semester, so I decided to take next week off. No blogging, no classes, just reading (and maybe I'll pre-write a few reviews - after all, I still have a bunch waiting to be read). I've been so exhausted these past couple weeks, the break will do me good and I'll finally get to read without feeling guilty because I should have used the time for some other things.

Now, I already have a huge stack of books I've been looking forward to, but I'm not going to tell you which. I'm a mood reader and even if I have a tentative list right now, you never know whether I'll really read those books or something completely different... And then, I have mysteries, romance, non-fiction, novels etc at home, so I have a wide variety of genres to choose from.

Please come back during the last week of July, I'll then have some more information for you and I will reveal the actual books I read. In fact, let me tell you this: I have Chinese, Japanese, American, Dominican, German, British and French authors on Mt. TBR, plus a number of countries I'm not yet aware of...

Oh, and I'll also reply to comments once I'm back. I know I have a backlog, but I saved them all and will answer, I promise!

Happy reading everyone! I'll be back soon with a bunch of reviews :-)

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your "vacation." Have fun relaxing and reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your off-line vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I'm envious... I should do something like that. Only I'll call it a "mental health" week, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *accidentally kills her comment* Oops...

    In any case, I hope you're having loads of fun on your reading vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray enjoy your time off :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathrin, I'm worried about you...I hope you are just having a lot of fun and are busy...but I'd love to hear from you to know that all is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I'm sorry for worrying some of you. I had no intention staying away for so long, but sometimes plans are just that...
    At least I'm back now!

    ReplyDelete